Teen Lawn Care - Learn How Kids and Teenagers Can Make Money with a Yard Business
Home | Get Updates Via RSS | Get Updates Via Email | Why Get Updates? | Profile | Rescources | Advertise
Business | Services | Equipment | Spring/Summer | Fall | Winter | Product Reviews | Question and Answer | Inspiration | Rescources | Unlabeled

Blogs I Like

JuniorBiz - Young people, grownup business!
Blog written by Nick Tart about young business

The Lawn Blog
Blog written by Richard Murphy all about lawn care and lawn business

Kelly's Lawn Care Blog
Blog written by Kelly Burke about lawn care

Life and Lawns - Lawn Care Tips Blog
Blog written by Allyn Paul that discusses lawn care

What is RSS / Why Should I Subscribe?

Note: All of this is free.
In order to more fully experience Teen Lawn Care, I highly suggest you subscribe to my posts. Although you can simply subscribe by email by typing your email address into the box in the sidebar and at the bottom of the page, this post explains how to use my RSS feed. For many of those of you reading this page, you may not fully understand what this whole RSS subscribing stuff is. Well, you are about to learn. According to Wikipedia:
RSS is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video in a standardized format. An RSS document (which is called a "feed", "web feed", or "channel") includes full or summarized text, plus such information as publishing dates and authorship. Web feeds benefit readers who want to subscribe to timely updates from favored websites or to aggregate feeds from many sites into one place. RSS feeds can be read using software called an "RSS reader", "feed reader", or "aggregator", which can be web-based or desktop-based. The user subscribes to a feed by entering the feed's URL into the reader or by clicking an RSS icon in a browser that initiates the subscription process. The RSS reader checks the user's subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds, and provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds.
The first step is to find a good feed reader. There are tons and tons of them on the web. I use NewsGator, and have found that it works splendidly. I would definitely recommend that you use it. Now, all you have to do is click one of my links to subscribe, and I think you know that rest.

You should subscribe because it is the simplest way to find out if I have posted new content. Although I would love it if you came to my site every ten minutes to see if I have posted something, I really doubt that you want to do that. Using a feed reader can help you organize all of the blogs and news you read on the net. Good luck, and happy subscribing!


If you enjoyed this post, recieve notification of the latest posts via RSS or via email:

I will never rent, sell, or share your email address



Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Get Updates

RSS Get Updates Via RSS

Subscribe to my RSS feed

What is RSS?

Get Updates Via Email
join our mailing list
* indicates required

About Teen Lawn Care

Mow Lawns for Money

Teen Lawn Care is a blog to help you succeed as a teen lawn entrepreneur. I use my firsthand experience to help you make your lawn business the best it can be. <<See first post

Sponsors